Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Vacation Time in Sicily

I have limited internet access (and blogging time) during our three week vacation in Sicily. But, here is a quick posting with a few pictures of Enna where we are staying with Vincenzo's family.
This is the view of the valley below the mountain top town of Enna.

This is the view I had out of my bedroom window when I woke up yesterday.

Enna is a crowded collection of buildings dating back many centuries. Today before lunch we were caught in a web of narrow streets. We had to fold in the side mirrors to pass in some sections.
The Fiat 500 is one of the best vehicles for getting around Enna.

Last night I watch some ragazzi playing foosball in one of Enna's piazzas.


This is Vincenzo in front of his middle school. Below, he is standing in front of one of his classroom doors.

No comments: