Sunday, February 15, 2009

Hard Rock Cafe ROME


Last week I went to the Hard Rock Cafe with friends from work to celebrate the birthday of a colleague. When I arrived I was greeted by a gaggle of teenagers hanging out on the sidewalk. Inside, like the Hard Rock Cafes around the world, it is a temple to pop music culture!

From an "American styled" menu we selected appetizers that included chicken wings and potato skins. Delicious! (I am the second from the left.) For my meal I had fajitas while most had Bacon Cheeseburgers... well, they were out of bacon, so when the meals arrived at the table the waiter announced each one as a Bacon Cheeseburger "senza" bacon.

Outside the restaurant on the Via Veneto you can "enjoy" stained glass windows depicting musical idols set against Roman scenes.


No comments: